Crags are an oddly satisfying magnetic fidget putty that come in a matte white tin. Super satisfying to the touch, run these super smooth magnetic stones through your fingers for the ultimate stress relief.
INTERNAL INJURY HAZARD
Swallowed magnets can damage internal organs and have resulted in DEATH and SERIOUS INJURIES.
• Keep away from ALL children.
• Be aware of dropped or separated magnets.
• NEVER put near mouth or nose.
Seek prompt medical attention if you think magnet(s) have been swallowed or inhaled.